[DeTomaso] 2 things

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 1 20:06:59 EST 2009

please advise:

1. I have finally gotten around to putting ym car back together.  the motor mounts are drilled off center, and I do not know which side is which.  Should the mounts be installed with the bolt hole a little back or a little forward??

2. Any references for a throwout bearing?  i assume the bearing presses off the mounting piece (dont know what else to call it).  The wire thing on my mounting thing snapped, so I need a new wire at the least.  does that make sense to anybody??

Thanks in advance -  justin