[DeTomaso] Not Pantera related but interesting to persons with an opinion on Gun control

Forest Majors oldveloce at comcast.net
Sun Feb 1 15:39:57 EST 2009

You are in the right group Jurgen... I have been on this list since it's conception and it is a great resource for technical information and events. Over the years there have been occasional rants that have been annoying but those have subsided as the group matured and mellowed. I have found the best policy is just to ignore the rants. I was pleasantly surprised that we did not have many political rants last year during our election season - there was a lot more in the past. So hang in there. There is a wealth of information to be discovered here and some really great guys on the list.

Forest Majors - Still in New England