[DeTomaso] AAA Support

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 14:34:03 EST 2009

I have AAA 'premium' roadside service that provides for 100 miles for each tow.
I carry my own set of 4 axle straps in the front trunk (too many tow trucks don't carry them).
and I have the business cards of two drivers in my area that have demonstrated extraordinary
skill in getting my Pantera on their flatbeds without damaging my ORR-3" above the ground-
front airdam. With 5 collector cars insured with Hagerty, these AAA tow truck drivers have
saved my bacon more than once. So three simple rules, 1) 100 mile premium service,
2) personal axle straps, 3) carry business cards with you.