[DeTomaso] Pantera on Speed Channel

Rick rwgushue at verizon.net
Sun Feb 1 14:05:58 EST 2009

  Yesterday, Saturday on speed channel on their "Spike" series, I was
watching the series, "Muscle Car".  There was a short segment on John
Carpenter's 72 Pantera. Was very positive only mentioning that the early
cars had an 'ignition problem' that was taken care of on later cars.
   I thought it was done very well and good PR for our cars. I don't
know John but he did a very good job of it.  So check your listings as
these programs are usually rerun a short time later. This was a good
reason as any to drive my Pantera around town.

Rick
1582