[DeTomaso] NPC - Mustang Miss/Stumble problem - Update

Phil pvperry at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 30 19:24:38 EST 2009

All,

Thank you to all who have been responding to this issue.

So far the consensus regarding potential causes seems to be:

1. Vacuum leak either in vacuum lines or in the intake manifold

2. Bad or Dirty EGR valve

3. Faulty Throttle Position Sensor

4. Faulty Mass Airflow Sensor

5. Faulty Idle Air Control valve

6. Faulty Fuel Pump and/or dirty/defective injectors

I'll keep ya posted on results of diagnostics. If anyone thinks of anything
else just let me know and I'll add it to the list :>)

In the mean time - Have a Very Happy New Year!

Thanks again,

Phil