[DeTomaso] Starters and Carpets

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 15:39:06 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/29/09 12 05 13, guson at home.se writes:

> I think the rest of us used what DB call #3223/SFD0012. SFD0007 does as
> you say have the solenoid pointing down. DB's web site allows you to search
> for the SFD numbers for those interested.

Thanks!   Those guys are so great.   I just phoned them.   My receipt
showed that they sent two SFD0012, but in fact they sent the SFD0007 by mistake.
 One of them is already installed (and working) in Lori's Pantera.   They
are sending me a single replacement SFD0012 and a tag for me to return the
other one.

I only have this thing as a spare anyway, but I might as well have the
*right* spare. :>)