[DeTomaso] Starters and Carpets

mikeldrew at aol.com mikeldrew at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 12:06:08 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/29/09 8 47 20, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> You got any photo's of the one we put on Lori's Pantera? I'm pretty sure
> that was std orientation i.e. solenoid uppermost

No, it was one of two that I had bought together, and they were both the
same, with the solenoid facing down.   That's the first time I realized that
they were different from the PPC starter in my Pantera.

BTW, we are going to be having a big Super Bowl party and tech session at
Roger Sharp's house in February--on the agenda is the final item that car
needs, a clutch change.   She's got a new diaphragm clutch, pressure plate,
throwout bearing and pilot bearing in-hand.   Come one come all! :>)