[DeTomaso] Pure Power Oil Filters

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Dec 28 21:11:53 EST 2009

I should probably make it clear that I'm not actually buying one right
now.  I've had it bookmarked for some time and wanted to get more
information.  If six other guys want to go in together on a buy, that's
great.  I'm not currently buying one.  I was just after specific part
number info.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie