[DeTomaso] Pure Power Oil Filters

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 15:09:13 EST 2009

Thanks for doing this Asa Jay, and volunteering to lead the group buy project :-)

I've been on the fence with this for a while (ips has a nice looking one too: http://bit.ly/1mAtCe), but would prefer the Pure Power.

Put me down for "1" and let's see if we can get 6!  Garth, let's do this thing :-)

brent 4328