[DeTomaso] What's the coolest gift you got for Christmas?

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sun Dec 27 20:33:52 EST 2009

Just have to jump out of "lurker mode" to answer this one! My best gift was
actually received early - Oct. 5th as a matter of fact. That's when wifey
said "Go for it!" & I dropped the entry registration for my son & I in the
mail for the 2010 SORC race. About a month later I got confirmation
that we'd been accepted for the race. That made for two GREAT early
Christmas presents!! Now - back to "lurker mode".  :o))