[DeTomaso] hemipanter colour

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 27 18:37:57 EST 2009

Goran, I'm not real sure what your question is, so I'm going to give my answer:  if you plan on keeping your Pantera a fairly long time, and if you can justify the money (sacrifices on other fronts), and your car is your real passion, then get the paint job that you want.  Tear it apart.  Maybe do a rotisserie, if you have the bucks.  You know, there is a saying (maybe it was Shakespeare): "you only go around once!"--     --Good luck on choosing your paint color.  I just got mine out of the paint/body shop, and I finally had to flip a coin to choose the color that I finally chose.    ---Bill