[DeTomaso] What's the coolest gift you got for Christmas?

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Dec 27 18:15:40 EST 2009

Wife got me a 33 gal compressor to go into my (in process) upgraded garage,
and I picked up for myself from Costco a cool 10 drawer (5 each
side-by-side) 48" roll-away that will become the underside for my new work
bench.  So now with new insulated garage doors, insulated and sheet rocked
walls, dedicated electrical for lights and power, built-in exhaust fan in
the attic, new workbench (to be built), a new drop-down attic stair to store
all the crap out of the way,  a dedicated "beverage" cooler and 20" flat
panel permanently set to Speed Channel, there won't be any excuses for not
working on the Pantera on those cold, dark, wet winter days.  All that will
be left when all this is done will be to paint an Isis logo on the floor.

Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 6328