[DeTomaso] What's the coolest gift you got for Christmas?

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 16:35:01 EST 2009

Blessed with immediate family at home.  Rough Christmas this year with loss of Grandmother who was also leader of the clan on Dec 2nd.  Meanwhile on gift front.  Joni purchased leather seat kits for my MB450SL which is headed to paint shop in Jan. Long overdue renovation efforts after 25 plus years of ownership.    Michael Shortt