[DeTomaso] What's the coolest gift you got for Christmas?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 15:22:59 EST 2009

Dick Drenske got way this cool Harbor Freight air to hyd unit for his shop 8-ton engine hoist.  He was like a kid with a new toy.  He attached my engine to the lift chain and then connected his air compresser line to the hoist and said
"watch this".....and started lifting  my engine up and down as I am screaming "WOT R U DOING D*CK?"

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com