[DeTomaso] Weber Settings

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sun Dec 27 01:11:14 EST 2009

Hmmmm, the best of both worlds? Low end torque from the 2bbl heads plus the look, and kick, of Webers?
Welding would be too permanent of a mod to a classic Weber intake, but epoxy could be removed without leaving a trace, in case of a return to 4 bbl heads.
I seem to recall Goran writing about building plugs, or inserts, for the conversion. Even more temporary.
This is quite tempting, as I've never seen a sweeter looking intake for a Pantera than this set of pipes.

Dan

Dan Courtney
La Jolla, CA
(858) 551-5455