[DeTomaso] Weber Settings

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Dec 26 23:18:43 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/26/09 19 43 7, dfcex at pacbell.net writes:

> Let me know if anyone wants to give themselves a late Christmas present.
> I'll be selling my Webers, since I converted the Winged Warrior to 2bbl
> heads.
> Show finish red powder coated manifold and carbs, complete, including
> linkage (running when pulled off car 2 years ago), regular air cleaners plus a
> set of velocity stacks.

Why not buy yourself a Christmas present, and just get a 2V Weber manifold?
  Inglese (now part of the Comp Cams empire) sells Pantera 351C Weber
intake manifolds in both 2V and 4V flavors, with a variety of options (polished,
with or without logo, with or without brake vacuum ports, natural aluminum
or painted, or whatever.

http://www.inglese.com/Products/FordSmallBlock.asp