[DeTomaso] Detomaso ???

mikeldrew at aol.com mikeldrew at aol.com
Sat Dec 26 03:48:08 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/26/09 0 32 8, lotus0005 at hotmail.com writes:

> I caught the movie, KILL BILL 2 on TV last night.  Did I see some type of
> DeTomaso in the background? Mangusta?
> Uh, No, I did not watch the whole movie - just surfing.
> --Bill

Yes, that's Dave and Linda Adler's Mangusta.   The story of how their car
was featured in the film is contained in a back issue of Pantera
International.  Unfortunately (if my memory is correct), most or all of the driving
scenes in the car were cut, and it just serves as a static prop in the
background in some shots.

True, or no?