[DeTomaso] Distributor gear.

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Dec 25 18:47:05 EST 2009

Chuck, I have not checked what the alloy in the gear consists of but my
point is that the size of the Hemi gear is about twice as big as the Ford
unit. This both lessen the load of the teeth and a little larger tooth
grip area.
I mentioned this if anyone wonder how it come that the alloy gear will
last in som engine but not in others.
Regards
Goran