[DeTomaso] Oh yes... Mini.... Me... de DRIVER : )

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 18:34:40 EST 2009

Thank you MD.  Smoochy, smoochy, kiss kiss.  You  are right on will always
be my TOP DAWG.  Yep... Jack... not only  was I the driver.. but my Pantera
is supercharged and has some sweeeet  Webers too.    Sorry Old Buddy but I
think you've OD'd on those potent potables you mix  up in the hospitality
suite at Monterey!
Cheers and Merry Christmas All.... xoxox Laurie

[DeTomaso] oops... meant Silver State, in Pantera
Mad Dog  Antenucci _teampantera  at yahoo.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20oops...%20meant%20Silver%20State,%20in%20Pantera&
In-Reply-To=ba1b.4e5538ee.38628883 at aol.com)
Tue Dec 22 15:04:50 CST 2009
Wooot?!

Are you on crack Jack.

Laurie was the driver NOT the naviquesser. Love Nancy and I don't want to
take anything away from her accomplishment as co-pilot but Laurie was driving
and Nancy was naviquessing....although I would be the 1st to say that is
the harder job.

Junior was clocked on radar at 206 not 221 but you were sorta close. ;-)

Mad Dawg Antenucci

Team Pantera Racing

"No One Gets Out Alive"

www.teampanteraracing.com