[DeTomaso] Christmas Morning

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Dec 25 13:51:38 EST 2009

Hi all,

First, I would like to thank everyone who donated to Sam's medical bills
the last month.  Shelley tells me there was enough to pay off one of
many.  Though we still have more, the outpouring of generosity helped
make it all manageable.  Thank you all so much, especially those we've
never met except through sharing emails and photos through our Pantera
experience.

One of our Team Pantera Racing members ended up with an interesting
collectible that he decided to donate to Sam for Christmas this year.
Interesting in the fact it wasn't a Ford, nor was it full size.  In
fact, it was 1:18 scale.... and a Chevy.  But it was a nice shiny Red
and that's all that really matters to a six year old boy.

Sam has been doing very well and outside of the need to attend to an
ostomy system, he is so much more a little boy than he was just four
months ago.  Here are some photos of Sam this Christmas, with his new
<ahem>  Chevy.  :)

http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=3261
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=3264
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=3267

Thank you to the Pope for coming through on this one.
Sincerely,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie