[DeTomaso] Christmas Morning

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Dec 25 08:39:45 EST 2009

Gina is working today, a good thing in this economy. The cats are still
asleep. The fish, well, are fish. The squirrels have discovered the
pumpkins, with access holes in there sides, that I put out for them. The
ground is still white with the rain coming down.

What better time to share with my Pantera Family. I am very thankful to
have you all as my friends. I have learned and laughed with you as if you
have always been in my life. I am a better man from knowing you. Thank you.

It is now time to learn how to cook a turkey. I wander if I should take it
out to my shop or just bring the welder into the kitchen?  350 Amps for 60
minutes should do it.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good day!

Larry  (Cleveland) Homolak