[DeTomaso] PederPanter

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Thu Dec 24 17:40:20 EST 2009

I just finished the work with the exhaust system for the car, using heders
and mufflers from PI. How many have been using these mufflers. They are
very nicely done but quite long silencer body. This made it a very tight
fit against the suspension system with sharp bends for the secondary tube.

The exhaust tube tip had very sharp final bends, which I  cut of.

The images also show what I mentioned earlier about the head port matching.
The header has a little low possition against the head so an extra bubble
is made right over outside of the exhaust port. With regards to the
already sharp  down way bend of the exhaust port inside the head, it might
be that the header  primary should be possitioned a little higher at the
flange.

Otherwise, VERY nice header work.

http://www.hemipanter.se  click  "PederPanter" last 4 images.

Goran