[DeTomaso] Doug Mann obituary

Nolan Scheid Nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Thu Dec 24 10:51:15 EST 2009

That must be it Mike!
No more light to light gear bashing. No more Nascar victory dances through intersections with clouds
of tire rubber lingering behind. No more nailing the top of 5th gear at an open chance to run. No
more grabbing the moment to fly at the limits of comprehension as the shadows pass so quickly that
they become a strobe light on the road in front of him.
Now he has tasted the flames, felt the heat and seen the carnage. It has confined him to helmets,
roll cages, flame suites, closed roads, and protected drives.

I miss our old Dawg.

Nolan