[DeTomaso] Oh happy days- AKA watch your backsides

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Dec 23 22:23:11 EST 2009

Darrell,

You got to drive your car, something I have been waiting to do for a very
very very long time. You will get your car back and be driving before I
will.

Just think the car was not put together all that well the first time. It is
now time to fix all that.

It will be better tomorrow.

Larry (still in the office) - Cleveland