[DeTomaso] I wish all my Pantera friends around the world a Merry Christmas!!!

Erik L erik at unicall.no
Wed Dec 23 21:49:56 EST 2009

Tanks, I promised my 'wife and son' sometimetime, that I didn't need
another car( we have 6, or was it 7?) , and should not start racing..,
but everytime somebody sayes 200mph I'm thinking that's the promise
don't count anymore, because 2010 Are a new year..... - huum???

Happy new to all of you ;-), and may all the gift's you got, be big
and just for fun... ;-)

Erik
Norway