[DeTomaso] Oh happy days- AKA watch your backsides

Mountjoy dsmtjoy at cox.net
Wed Dec 23 21:30:23 EST 2009

Hi Bill,

Thank you !  When I got home from the "incident", I kissed the wife, calmed her down, hugged our greyhound and put the kitty to bed.

Yes, I follow the list faithfully although I get the Digest and don't make commentary that often (usually the timing is poor).  I know your car is recently out of the shop.  If I were any where near Houston I'd give Shaun a call but I'm half a country away in SoCal.  I have a good body man here but he doesn't know Panteras specifically.  I've received a couple names of "local" shops (that do know Panteras and are high quality) from others on the list and hope to collect a couple more.

I do appreciate your information.  Thank you !

The people on this list are incredible.  I think I'm going to back up my holiday to Thanksgiving and be so thankful for the people on this list.

Cheers to all !  Merry Christmas !

Darrell