[DeTomaso] Oh happy days- AKA watch your backsides

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 20:07:23 EST 2009

OK Darrell, now that you're home, had a couple of Valiums, and stopped beating the dog.  If you're keeping up with the forum the past week, you know that I just got my car out of the shop.
Shaun Huber, email:  rwintyr at msn.com   - the official Houston area Pantera body shop!
You welcome, Bill (& John)