[DeTomaso] Doug Mann obituary

Nolan Scheid Nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Wed Dec 23 12:16:11 EST 2009

Hello Chuck,
It is funny how things work out.
I read Doug's Obit and realized that it was more than a decade ago that we all go to know each other
on the net. At the time, I was busting my ass, in way over my head building a castle and needed a
different project. I decided to buy a car for a distraction and was looking at the dreams of my
youth, Lamborghini and Ferrari. They were pretty but none had the raw power potential I was craving.
Then I found out about Doug and met several of the guys on the list. One email to Mike Drew asking
what would be a good car and I was hooked.

So here's to Doug and all of you that have made this such a fun journey!
Love your wife, hug your children and enjoy the ride!

Merry Christmas!
Nolan