[DeTomaso] HF LOW profile jack on sale

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Wed Dec 23 01:55:13 EST 2009

Julian Kift skrev:
> I've had one of those for a couple years, it was the lowest profile jack I could find at the time and has been well worth the $75 I paid.

+2 (I bought one, lent it to friend who refused to give it back, had to
buy another one :-)

It works great with the low GT5 I have.

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21