[DeTomaso] the $15,000 Pantera ! Its all mine!!

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 17:09:52 EST 2009

I don't know if you are joking or not. e bay warns IN BIG LETTERS   * DO NOT
PAY WITH WESTERN UNION E-bay does not guarentee any form of payment other
then Pay pal. Do not send any one money in any form or in any amount unless
you are planning on making a charitable invatation.  ONLY USE PAY PAL. Even
using Pay Pal there are  substantial limitations to your protection. They do
not offer the same coverage for international transactions.  Contact Mike
Drew he has numerous european contacts who may be able to help you to check
out the car if it is legit. I still can't believe you are serious. Are you
pulling our collective chain? If you are not kidding and you are serious you
are getting ready to get ripped off something fierce.
$15,000 is cheap enough to fly over to make the deal in person. Tell me you
are jerking my chain so I can stop worrying about  a ripp off.

Boyd
*On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 1:40 PM, bill gaino <gaino at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Nolan!   Remember, if it seems too good to be true. At least use an Escrow
service, or better yet, let me hold the money until you get the car. I smell
a scam! Bill 1362

Pantera a few days ago on