[DeTomaso] oops... meant Silver State, in Pantera

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 16:04:50 EST 2009

Wooot?!
Are you on crack Jack.

Laurie was the driver NOT the naviquesser. Love Nancy and I don't want to take anything away from her accomplishment as co-pilot but Laurie was driving and Nancy was naviquessing....although I would be the 1st to say that is the harder job.

Junior was clocked on radar at 206 not 221 but you were sorta close. ;-)

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"No One Gets Out Alive"
www.teampanteraracing.com