[DeTomaso] US Marshals to auction 2 Panteras

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 22 13:56:40 EST 2009

Certainly looks to be some interesting 'projects' here, problem is its a trek to Utah to take a chance on what these cars might  bring $$ wise. Must be present to bid, which in itself might keep the bidding low, but if its anything like our local auctions there's a bunch of dealers present looking for the next car to flip and with a lot of classics like this they can put them on the showroom floor at inflated prices.

Julian