[DeTomaso] the $15,000 Pantera ! Its all mine!!

Nolan Scheid Nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Tue Dec 22 13:35:34 EST 2009

You know Michael.
I am examining my life, my successes and challenges. You have pointed out one very good thing. I may
not have examined all of the possibillities here.

I am going to write to Susan and ask her for a picture. Perhaps she will want to join Dawg with the
TPR Brazilian Girls Bikini team!

All my best,
Nolan