[DeTomaso] the $15,000 Pantera ! Its all mine!!

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Dec 22 13:27:51 EST 2009

Nolan,

This is INDEED your lucky day.

I am prepared to provide you with an instant $10,000 profit if you
will just flip the car to me.

No need to transport it, either.

Just have Susan ship it directly to me instead of you.

This is going to be the easiest $10K you have EVER made.

Just provide me with your mailing information and I will send you a
cashiers check.

I have just concluded another purchase from another internet
transaction and have a check on hand for $45K.  I will send it to you,
and you are welcome to an extra $2K for handling this for me.  So just
send the overpayment of $8K.

Your friend,

Larry