[DeTomaso] Engine Bay Brace question

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 13:21:50 EST 2009

Well said Gary.....don't let the Debbie Downers on the List beat you down.Life is a compromise.

The Pantera is like a beautiful imperfect bad-girl....full of compromises.....try to tame her or re-design her and you end up taking the soul and spirit out  of her. Cars are like women.....they like being spanked and pushed to the edge. They want to be kissed afterwards but don't try and tame the kitty or the people who think outside the box.

Most of the old guys on this List have forgot that.......... or never knew it in the first place.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com