[DeTomaso] the $15,000 Pantera ! Its all mine!!

Nolan Scheid Nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Tue Dec 22 13:19:27 EST 2009

Hello Listers,
It is truly my lucky day. There was a post on this list about a $15,000 Pantera a few days ago on
this list. I followed the link and found a beautiful red Pantera with racing stripes. I sent an
inquiry to the owner and got back wonderful ,really detailed pictures. The owner's name is Susan
Jones susan2jones at gmail.com . She happens to be traveling in Europe at the moment so she offered to
ship the car to me for free!
Susan assured me that she only wants to work with me so back off if you were about to wire her
money. She says I can send the money by Western Union and the transaction will be guaranteed by
Ebay.

Oh this is my lucky day.

I better go quickly before she sells to someone else.   Honey..... Where is my check book? I need to

Nolan