[DeTomaso] oops... meant Silver State, in Pantera

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 12:57:26 EST 2009

Laurie,
You are being way too humble.....there are very few woman who have started or completed the Silver State or any of the ORR's in Nevada, Texas or Nebraska and you are still the only woman to have done it in a Pantera....I heard from a sheeeit load of woman and girly-men who said they were going to show YOU how it should be done but none ever took your place or I should say followed your trail ;-)

You STILL da bomb!

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com