[DeTomaso] Pantera Mechanic in the SE?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Dec 22 12:50:02 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/22/09 6 22 24, cengles at cox.net writes:

> I would suggest that you find Pantera East's website and contact Marino
> Perna for his recommendations for Pantera work in Florida.

Good luck with that endeavor!   Marino has allowed his Pantera website to
slip beneath the waves.   He is just too busy to do anything about it. :<(

However, you can call him at (727) 381-1151.

I also suggest contacting your fellow Southeast Pantera Club members for
their first-hand recommendations.   You are a member of Southeast Panteras, I
assume?

Cheers!