[DeTomaso] Wot a Dawg wants for Christmas

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:19:58 EST 2009

I'm going to copyright this!  Next year, you can watch the cartoon version of the book that I will publish.  And, the endless "copycats"  - can you imagine the list: the Country version, the Gay/Lesbian, the Rock Star, the Cat lovers....
Your #4 next year, can be to have his reindeer poop on anyone who makes another, "Wot A Dawg wants..." list.