[DeTomaso] Wot a Dawg wants for Christmas

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Dec 22 01:21:41 EST 2009

... and for everybody else...

I wish and pray those of our Pantera family who have found 2009 to be
difficult, to have 2010 become a better year, to find that new
opportunity that awaits them.

and to Santa.... please don't wake the neighbors dogs again.  You know
it spooks the reindeer and they slide off both sides of the roof,
getting stuck and we just get drunk drinkin' too much hot buttered rum
trying to figure out how to get them all undone.  No wonder you missed
Dennis' house last year.

Asa Jay
;)

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired