[DeTomaso] Wot a Dawg wants for Christmas

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 00:18:50 EST 2009

Dear Santa Claus,

I've been a good all year. I didn't piss on any tires or bite anyone. I sat and read some of the dumbest ass political bullsheeeit from both the left and the right I have ever seen in more then 427 dog years.

While I know you already promised national health care to the prez and a  new hospital in Nebraska plus FREE medical insurance for every citizen of that great open road race state.... I wondered if maybe;

There might be some stuff no one may have thought to ask you.  Okay here's my list - I would be happy if just *one* of these was under my tree on Christmas morning:

1.    That you stop the heart of the next List 'Expert' who says, "I think" or "I heard".

2.    That you use a flame thrower on AJ the next time he posts one of those dumb ass oil,  roll bar, or "what-date-will-AJ-finish-his-Pantera" POLLS on the TPR web site.

3.    That you order a tactical air strike on the next Lister who asks for the 12th year in a row what he needs to do to start and finish an open road race.

Okay if you can't do any of that stuff could ya consider world peace, love and hugs.

Ho Ho Ho.....Merry Christmas

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"No one gets out alive"