[DeTomaso] Engine Bay Brace question

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Dec 21 20:46:27 EST 2009

I added a large plate to distribute the load. I added metal to the tabs,
welded on a piece to box the top top and the sides for strength. The
traditional ladder bar to help stop the open cardboard box effect.

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/ladder/pad4.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/ladder/lad10.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/ladder/lad13.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/paint2/well6.jpg