[DeTomaso] roll cage or roll bar

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 21:11:03 EST 2009

Agreed, if it's a full cage its not gonna make any difference. As a hoop only then I'd refer again to the imaginary line between the hoop and top of front fender and whether the drives head intersects it. The section of roof behind the bulkhead is double skinned, so you may not be able to get as much height from a hoop mounted in that position.

Julian