[DeTomaso] typos in POCA newsletter

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 21:03:19 EST 2009

I have been using the Brad Penn (old Kendall Green Oil) it has some of the highest ZDDP levels of any oil available and as a plus we just picked up a local distributor in Reno, so I can get it by the case (I'm paying $63 for 12 qts) with no shipping now. For my use I chose to go with the 15W40, but depending on your driving conditions and engine build tolerances they have a good range of multi and single viscosities plus break-in oils available.

www.bradpennracing.com

Julian