[DeTomaso] Engine Bay Brace question

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sun Dec 20 16:19:39 EST 2009

> I'm runnining Aldans that came with the car, coil over adjustable spring,
> with 450 pounds front and 600 rear.

I think you would enjoy some benefits of a beefed up the chassis by means
of these springs and tires. But what is even more important is the shock
tuning. I dont know about Aldan shocks, if they are adjustable, in and
out.
In these tricky turns the roll of the car can be matched to their
advantage entering the next turn, by adjusting the roll time duration with
the shocks. Since this could be done, beware that the wrong setting could
as well make the force charged in to the springs to work AGAINST you in
the next turn.

Goran