[DeTomaso] Engine Bay Brace question

Tom Di Iulio tomdiiulio at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 11:46:31 EST 2009

Have to chime in here with a side comment..
With a stock 351, your orig brakes are inadequate for road course
events. With the hp you're forecasting, your brakes become a safety
issue and likely cause for future body work.
Upgrade your brakes now 'cause after a few spirited laps, you'll want more.
tom di iulio
denver, co