[DeTomaso] Engine Bay Brace question

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sun Dec 20 11:37:12 EST 2009

We got two issu:s here. Prevent body damage and traction.
As for traction you will hardly notice the difference when using ordinary
spring setting. Wheel movement will be so great that the body flexing %
will  be marginal. Hp is of almost no influence here, it is the shock
control of wheel movement during cornering and road bumps that
matters.What rubber quality are you using?
Goran