[DeTomaso] Flat Firewall Picture

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sat Dec 19 14:54:41 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/19/09 6:08:36 AM, gaino at earthlink.net writes:

> Here is a great article.   http://tinyurl.com/ykqd5tk

Heh. Might have been interesting but PI's list stripped the photos.....

As far as the file-stripping goes, AOL no longer has the server space to
let me even upload ANY file over about 250k, so I have to use gmail to send
the POCA monthly to the printers. I blame the p-poor world economy, vital
repair personnel layoffs and lousy choices by administrators.

My almost-flat-firewall and those from users of Marino Perna's kit only
have a small bulge around the waterpump pulley, and on mine, the bulge got
smaller with my last powertrain reposition. FWIW- J Deryke