[DeTomaso] 351C questions

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Dec 19 05:39:44 EST 2009

If I understand the C4V exhaust issue right, it is the roof of the exhaust
port that is the restriction problem. Not only has it things to grind away
but also a sharp "down bend" to the header entry. I was surprised to see
that the header of "PEDER" Pantera as corrected by adjusing the header
inlet by a sharp welding operation at the roof, in place of moving the
tube to a better location and maybe correct the lower portion of flange.
Pic:s on my site are not very good so I may shoot another one if you wish
to see. Othervice it is a very nice header job, whoever made it.
Goran