[DeTomaso] Here I am.

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Fri Dec 18 14:03:50 EST 2009

Hi there Nolan of the North.  Thank you for thinking of  me.  : )   I'm
still here and kicking.  I have  so very many pictures, I can't even keep track
of them all.  I need a  personal archivist for all my SD cards.  (is there
such a  thing?)   I just have to figure out how to put them in the  new POCA
album section and will do very soon.  That will be my  resolution!
Much love and holiday greetings to you and your family!  I remember  long
ago when you came for a trip to Disneyland; bet I wouldn't  even recognize
the kiddies now.
xoxox  Laurie

p.s. I sent 3 pictures of the freshly repainted P. especially for your
daughter.

p.p.s. to MD..... I'll show you mine if you show me  yours.